Miley Cyrus Hair Look
Apparently, it’s not just teens and tweens who want to learn how to achieve Miley Cyrus hair, even adults love the look of a long, luxurious blond mane. If you want this look you have several options for achieving it.
If You have A Long Hair Then Go For It
First of all if you have long blond hair you can just style your hair in this fashion. To do that you will need to follow some simple steps:
Tips To Achieve Miley Cyrus Hair Look
1. With your completely dry, thoroughly brush your hair. Make sure it is totally tangle free.
2. Get some big (about 1″ to 1 1/2″ in diameter) hair rollers. Make sure that you get the type that are easy to remove from your hair. Some rollers are better at not just achieving the style you want but their design makes them less likely to damage your hair too. That is the kind you want to get since the heat of curling your hair is bad enough.
3. Start on one side of your head and take small sections of hair. Roll the hair in the curler all the way up as far as you can with the roller. Keep working your way around your head until you have curled all your hair. Let cool and remove rollers.
4. You can also get the same look by using a curling iron with a big barrel. If you use a curling iron you only have to leave it on the hair for 8 seconds at the most. Remember, heat damages your hair so do the very least you can and still achieve the look you want to have.
5. After removing the curling iron or curlers, lightly run your fingers through your hair to soften the curls. Doing this will soften the curls as well as give your hair the tousled look.
6. Finish with a hydrating product that can double as a holding product. That will keep your hair in place and also help you undo some of the damage you’ve just done to it.
Get Hair Extensions For Short Hair
If you don’t have long hair, blond or otherwise, and you still want to learn how to achieve Miley Cyrus hair, you can get hair extensions to achieve this look. Hair extensions are becoming more and more popular in Austin & Avery Ranch and allow you to get the length you want, even though it is just on a temporary basis.
These extensions can last up to 6 weeks if they were properly applied and are properly cared for. They are bonded using glue and there can be a large difference in the quality of the extensions and the quality of the glue that is used.
Precautions While Wearing Hair Extensions
Ask your hair stylist near in Austin and Avery Ranch to put them in for you. Please be aware that they will fall out over time, a little here and a little there so you will need frequent trims of your hair to keep it looking right and to cover any ‘holes’ from where an extension has fallen out.
Now that you have learned how to achieve Miley Cyrus hair it’s up to you to find the method that works best for you. You will have a slightly easier time of it if your hair is already long and healthy, but even if it’s not, you can still get the hair style you really want.
How To Achieve Straight Hair – Step By Step
Straight Hair Look
Many of today’s most popular hair styles require you to have stick straight hair, and for anyone who has naturally curly or wavy hair, learning how to achieve straight hair is the top priority.
Tips To Get Straight Hair
There are a couple techniques you can use to get that straight hair that is so important to really be able to pull off today’s popular hair styles.
Follow these steps:
Wash Hair Properly
Wash your hair thoroughly. Brush it out to remove all tangles. You should always brush gently from the bottom up to the scalp, this helps reduce breakage which can also make your hair damaged and not silky straight like you want it to be.
Use Heat Protection Product
Buy and use a quality heat protection product. Most of these will go a very long way so you only need to use a little bit. Also, if you use too much your hair will look greasy and dirty, definitely not the look you were going for! Apply it evenly all over your hair starting at the bottom of your hair.
Use Styling Tool
Section your hair and hold the sections you are not currently working on up with a pin or hair clip. You will be working with one section at a time.
Then you will need to take a straightener to one small section of hair at a time. You don’t want to get too big of a section to work with since you will need the heat from the straightener to penetrate all the way through the section of hair.
Better to do too small a section and take a little longer than to try to do too big of a section and not get the results you want.
Depending on how thick your hair is and the quality of your straightener and how hot it gets, you may need to do a section more than once to get the results you really want. For that reason, make sure that you do this at least once so you know how long it will take, before you plan on doing it for some big event.
When straightening your hair, make sure you don’t curve the straightener outward on the way down the section of hair. Doing so will make your hair flare out at the bottom and that probably isn’t the look you want. Make slow controlled movements from top to bottom and keep it straight.
When you are done, carefully look over your hair, get a mirror to look over the back, and make sure you didn’t miss any spots. Going out on the town with one section of hair that is wild and untamed while the rest is stick straight will look kind of weird, again, not the look you are going for.
Use Good Quality Hair Spray
And last, but not least, use a holding spray that will not only hold your hair in place, it will also add shine and lustre.
That’s it! You’re ready for that night on the town. Go out and show the world your gorgeous straight hair now that you’ve learned how to achieve straight hair.
Website: North Austin Family Health